第二册
Unit Eight TALKING ABOUT LAST YEAR'S ACTIVITIES. 谈去年的事(活动)
256. What time did you used to get up last year?
去年你通常什么时候起床?
257. I used to wake up early and get up at 7 o'clock.
我通常一早就醒在7点种起床
258. I used to set my alarm clock for exactly 7 a.m.
我通常将闹钟拨在正7点
259. I never used to oversleep. 我从不睡过头
260. I used to get dressed quickly every morning.
通常每天早晨我很快穿好衣服
261. I always used to leave for work at 8:30.
我通常都是8:30离家去上班
262. I used to start working at 9:00 o'clock every day.
通常每天我9:00开始工作
263. I used to have lunch every day at the same time.
通常每天我都在同一时间吃中饭
264. I used to work until nearly 6:00 o'clock each day.
通常每天我工作到将近6点钟
265. I used to have dinner at 7:30 and go to bed early.
通常我7:30吃晚饭,一早就上床睡觉
266. My brother and I used to go to a lot of places together.
我兄弟和我曾一起去过很多地方
267. We used to go to the movies about once a week.
我们一般大约每星期去看一次电影
268. We used to have a lot of interesting friends.
我们曾经有很多有趣的朋友
269. My brother used to speak French to me all the time.
我兄弟过去总是给我说法语
270. I always used to ask him a lot of questions.
我过去总是问他很动问题
点击播放按钮收听同步英语朗读
Unit Nine ASKING ABOUT ADDRESSES 问地址
271. Where do you live? 你住哪里?
272. I live on Washington Street. 我住在华盛灯街
273. What's your address? 你的地址呢?
274. I live at 1203 Washington Street.
我住在华盛顿街1203号
275. I'm Mr. Smith's next door neighbor.
我是斯密思先生的隔壁邻居
276. You live here in the city, don't you?
你住在本市,不是吗?
277. I'm from out of town. 我从城外来
278. How long have you live here? 你在这里住了多久了?
279. I've lived here for five years. 我住在这里五年了
280. He's known me for over ten years. 他认识我不止十年了
281. I've spoken English all my life. 我一生都讲英语
282. I've already read that book. 我已经看了那本书了
283. Has he studied French very long?
他学法语很长时间了吗?
284. Have you had breakfast already?
你已经吃过早餐了吗?
285. Yes, I had breakfast two hours ago.
是的,我两小时前就吃了
点击播放按钮收听同步英语朗读
Unit Ten ASKING QUESTIONS 问问题
286. Where were you yesterday afternoon? 昨天下午你在哪里?
287. I was home all afternoon. 整个下午我在家
288. I was writing some letters to friends of mine.
(昨天下午)我正在为我的朋友们写几封信
289. What were you doing at about 4 o'clock yesterday afternoon?
在昨天下午4点左右你(正)在干什么?
290. I was listening to the radio.
(在昨天下午4点左右)我正在听收音机
291. What were you doing when I called you on the telephone?
我跟你打电话时你正在做什么?
292. When you called me, I was eating dinner.
你打电话给我时,我正在吃晚饭
293. When I saw Mr. Jones, he was talking with John Smith.
当我看到琼斯先生时,他正在和琼。斯密思说话
294. While you were writing letters, I was reading a book.
但你正在写信时,我正在看一本书
295. While we were having breakfast, John was talking on the telephone.
当我们正在吃早餐时,琼正在打电话(在电话上讲话)
296. Can you guess what I was doing this morning?
你能猜猜今天早晨我正在做什么?
297. I can't remember what John was doing yesterday afternoon.
我记不清昨天下午琼正在做什么了
298. I've forgotten what he said his address was.
我忘记了他说的他的地址是什么了
299. I've forgotten what time he said he had dinner last night.
我忘了他说的他昨天晚上他吃晚饭的时间了
300. They called us just as we were having dinner.
在我们正在吃晚饭的时候他们打电话给我们
点击播放按钮收听同步英语朗读